fellow students of Blogging 101 and All Others too Everybody 😉
I have decided to skip a few things (in blogging 101) so that I can participate on the current challenges. I did not skip visiting new blogs and commenting in places I’ve never commented before. I’m just skipping posting about it. I also have skipped rearranging my theme, side bar, widgets and about page as for now I am happy with the way they all look. I fell behind last week after taking some time off for the mental flu (feel free to read what I blogged about in my time off). Blogging 101 is getting a tad more involved than I can keep up with, without A LOT of focus, but I’m trying to keep in mind that this is for fun and I am allowed to work at my own pace.
Today’s assignment is to use a daily prompt seamlessly, tailor it to fit into my blogstyle, do I even have a blogstyle?
I’m really excited because the prompt was exactly the kind of message I need, Fresh, Energized and Rejuvenated thoughts.
Things I do to create fresh thoughts
- Go for a walk with my camera
- Seek humor
- Review images that are “inspirational”, “motivational”, or “positive”
Things I do to energize my thoughts
- Stand in the shower while visualizing the water’s cleansing and replenishing properties.
- Read My Bible and reflect on what jumps out at me
- Chat with a friend
Things I do to rejuvenate my thoughts
- Read journal entries or blog posts that I’ve previously enjoyed.
- Meditate on my favorite Bible verses
- Connect with like-minded people
Do you do any of these things too?
Do you have any other suggestions that work for you?
I’d love to hear from you, wherever you are.